Jacob and Matthew take a look back at 2017, talking about our favorite characters and ethical questions from the year, and where we think we dropped the ball. We also look ahead to 2018, talking about what we are most excited about and what we are most concerned about, in terms of movies and TV coming to us in the next year.
Also- we mention a podcast on The Orville during this episode, but decided to switch the order. Stay tuned for our podcast on The Orville, early in 2018!
You can download the episode with a right click and clicking “save link as” or subscribe by searching for Superhero Ethics on Itunes or on Stitcher.
As we wrap up the year, here are some of the other content creators we think you should check out!
- Becky Allen: She was our guest on our episode on Star Wars and the Hero’s Journey, You can find and purchase Becky’s books at her Goodreads page, or follow her podcast, Rachel and Becky Judge Things.
- Stealing the Remote: A great podcast where a guy watches movies with his mom.
- JP Fairfield: Our guest on The Ethics of Arrows, she is a co-host of Nerdgasm Noire Network, a podcast featuring 5 nerdy women with strong opinions.
- MCU Podcast: The definitive podcast about the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- DC on Screen Podcast: The definitive podcast about the DC Universe, on movies and TV.
- 372 Pages we’ll Never get Back: A hilariously critical podcast book club about Ready Player One.
- Welcome to Nightvale: One of Jacob’s favorite podcasts, a twice-monthly podcast in the style of community updates for the small desert town of Night Vale, featuring local weather, news, announcements from the Sheriff’s Secret Police, mysterious lights in the night sky, dark hooded figures with unknowable powers, and cultural events.
And lastly, 5 ways you can help Superhero Ethics in the coming year!
- Leave us a review on Itunes.
- Talk to us on Facebook/Twitter. Let us know what you think of questions we raise.
- Share the podcast with your friends. Help us spread the word.
- Give us ideas. What do you want to see us talk about in the coming year? Tell us.
- Keep Listening! Our fans are the heart and soul of this podcast. Thank you for listening.
Agree or disagree with what we talked about, or want to add your own thoughts? Let us know! You can find us on Twitter, Facebook, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org